skip to main
skip to sidebar
Tuesday, May 22, 2007
1. View of Eiffel Tower from the Arche de Triomphe
2. Street of the Martyrs (our shopping street) 3. Giverny We spent yesterday at the Louvre. Today was a free day and many of us visited Monet's Gardens.
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)
Trains, Chateau at Fountainebleau, & A Walk in the...
St. Eustache Eglise in the Rain
Museum of Modern Art at the Pompidou Center
The Orangerie: Monet's Waterlilies (Nympheas)
We visited the Orangerie Museum and the Castle at ...
Le Penseur (The Thinker)- by Auguste Rodin
We visited the Gold Dome Church (Napoleon's tomb) ...
Hotel de Sully
Church of St-Paul-St-Louis in Le Marais
1. Paul's Bakery2. View From Galleries Lafayette
1. Contemporary sculptures @ the Louvre
1. Music and Theater Building on University Avenue...
We went to the Marmottan Museum followed by the Ei...
Roses in Monet's garden, Giverny
1. View of Eiffel Tower from the Arche de Triomphe...
We visited the Cluny Museum of Middle Ages, The Ar...
We arrived in Paris! The trip was uneventful (whic...
See you at the airport by 945. Bring Passports. A...
Art Students (and faculty) will be visiting the mu...
View my complete profile